Why become a member? ×

Doreen Thobekile & Krupa with Sheema & TUUP from Transglobal Underground

xilddx

I'll be playing with both Doreen & Ingrid and Krupa on the same night at the [u][b]Inn on the Green[/b][/u] Ladbroke Grove on 26th Feb. This will be a great night of global fusion, Zulu Funk, Bollywood Pop, and other cracking stuff from legendary sitarist Sheema Mukherjee and Transglobal Underground's awesome front-man, TUUP.

It's a rare party with Transglobal Underground members shakin their sh*t on a solo level (!'m so lucky to play with these people!). It WILL be funky, it WILL be sexy! You WILL want to shake ass! Trust me :)

It's a tenner to get in and that includes lovely food cooked by people who know what they're doing. I've eaten it before and it's gorgeous :rolleyes:

I would really love to see you there, and please say hello if you make it.

Cheers,
Nigel

Edited by silddx

• 2 weeks later...

I can get fellow BCers on a half price guest list. So that will be a fiver including lovely food.

I'll check here until about 4pm. PM me your real name if you want to come and I'll put you on the guest list.

This show has been organised by the South African Embassy and it will be a cracking evening :) They know how to throw a party!

Cheers,
Nigel

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='758754' date='Feb 27 2010, 12:20 AM']That was a seriously cool evening. Thanks for the invite, Nige. Good to meet Diane too, even if the conversation with her friend got massively surreal. :rolleyes:[/quote]
:lol:

Brilliant to have you and Paul as our guests mate! Thank you so much for coming, it means a lot.

See you very soon, man :)