Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500

Merton

So, it appears I have just bought that V-Type preamp, and I have an Eden Nemesis head, so I don't need this as well.

Pics tonight, I'll let it go for £180 OVNO plus postage to the UK (or arrange your own courier).

It'll come with the Hartke manual and in its original box if I can find it.

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Merton' post='738885' date='Feb 8 2010, 01:06 PM']So, it appears I have just bought that V-Type preamp, and I have an Eden Nemesis head, so I don't need this as well.

Pics tonight, I'll let it go for £190 OVNO plus postage to the UK (or arrange your own courier).

It'll come with the Hartke manual and in its original box if I can find it.[/quote]

Nicely done mate! The V-Type is a wonderful preamp!

Hi bigsmoke,

The LH500 is a stonking amp and I've been really torn about selling it since getting my NA650 a few weeks ago - I love its fast, aggressive and punchy tone. But the V-Type preamp does the same (hell, it's essentially the same preamp) and with more dirt when required. I've always wanted one and have always said the only thing I'd sell the LH500 for is a V-Type of some form. It obviously needs a power amp still but hey, these things are fun to find!

If you want more info PM me and I'll try to explain!

dood - yeah, I appear to be the lucky one, I can't wait :)

[quote name='Merton' post='742243' date='Feb 11 2010, 04:22 PM']PM replied and Sold pending the usual, cheers Rick!

Mikey, will give you a bell at the weekend, have some suggestions! :)[/quote]

Cheers Mert, looking forward to it! Well done on the quick sale :rolleyes: