Why become a member? ×

EBS Neo 212 FS/FT

Rumple

I have hardly played in the last 12 months and although I love this cab I don't really have the room for it as a piece of furniture!

Just over £800 new plus I had a cover made for it that cost about £45 so I'm looking for £550.00

It's in excellent condition, no scuffs or scrapes and has only been used in rehearsals, the black paint on the board that the speakers are mounted on show some brown from the wood, it's nothing really but I like to mention it.

Stunning looking and sounding cab.

As for trades I might be interested in one or two neo high end 1x10's or a Lakland 5 string, see link below.

I'm in Sydenham, South London if you want to come ant try it out (quietly :) )

Technical Specifications

Frequency Response 40 - 18k Hz
Sensitivity 103 dB
Power Rating 600 W RMS
Impedance 4 ohms
Volume 103 liters
Height 61 cm / 24"
Width 58 cm / 23"
Depth 44 cm / 17"
Weight 24 kg / 53 lbs

COLLECTION FROM SOUTH LONDON

R.

[attachment=41902:back.jpg]
[attachment=41903:cover.jpg]
[attachment=41904:front.jpg]
[attachment=41905:plate.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='737528' date='Feb 6 2010, 07:12 PM']Best cab I have ever owned... Bloody good price as well...[/quote]

Cheers, sods law says I'll sell it then start playing again and spend forever waiting for another one to come up for sale. I have used it with Hartke, Ashdown and Mark Bass amps & it has always sounded great.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='737924' date='Feb 7 2010, 11:14 AM']I use one with an EBS Fafner. My dream is to have two and drive the Fafner at 2ohms... One day! Someone needs to buy this cab now to stop me wanting it so damn much![/quote]

I can't imagine the sort of air a Fafner a two 212's would move, you would need reinforced trousers to stand in front of it :)

Just to add that i've got one of these and it's easily the best cab i've ever owned.

That includes EBS 4x10's 2x10's and 1x15's (all Proline), Ampeg SVT, Ashdown and Trace.

This is the only cab you need - handles a 5 string easily and sounds amazing.

I'd only ever consider getting rid of mine if 2 EBS Neo 1x12's came up.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by BBass

Cheers BBass, it's a fantastic cab, too good to be sitting in the hall doing nothing.

I have had a few offers but none of the trades have taken my fancy and I would like to get a bit nearer the asking price then offered so far.