Why become a member? ×

ebay

ibtb means "in before the ban", and you'll have to get used to the sometimes quirky british humour.

Why Boo! ? - I don't know - I think it's jealousy over that trouser dampening '58 P who have in your sweaty hands!

Just acquaint yourself with the rules over selling, because if you are selling commercially you need permission from the website owners to carry on.

Have a read - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=40"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=40[/url]

Cheers

Hamster

Yes British humor is a little different, I feel I need to be more active here and show that I am a member first before I get any permission to add more "content" . Yea that 58 is a wetter for sure, very rare indeed as it is a 2 tone burst as opposed to the 3 tone that most later 58's were.It has a Feb. 58 neck date, staggered pole piece (a) string and just a thumping bass for sure, but getting to valuable to take anywhere. I have plenty of pictures of gear that if anyone would like me to post in other rooms here just let me know, not as a subversive content form but if you all are like me ,ya just like to look at gear pics, Cheers from across the pond , Greg.

Hey Greg. Welcome to the forum.
Apologies for the acidic tone of my reply before.
At first glance it looked like someone had signed up for the sole purpose of placing a link to an online store. I see that you have been involved in some relevant banter too and are therefore most likely one of us. :rolleyes: Enjoy your stay mate and keep dodging those sarcy (sarcastic) comments - coz that's how we roll mofo. :)

[quote name='gregsguitars' post='731245' date='Feb 1 2010, 12:25 AM']Why the bad response ? isn't what this room is for? to post links to your ebay items?[/quote]

That was a Jokey Boo to Wayne for his Jokey Post, not a boo to you! I wholly support independent instrument dealers! If you get any Vintage Streamers in you have to let me know!

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='731410' date='Feb 1 2010, 10:09 AM']That was a Jokey Boo to Wayne for his Jokey Post, not a boo to you! I wholly support independent instrument dealers! If you get any Vintage Streamers in you have to let me know![/quote]

Go round booing me I'll boo you back.

BOOOO!!!!!

How do you like it huh?

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='731292' date='Jan 31 2010, 10:25 PM']Hey Greg. Welcome to the forum.
Apologies for the acidic tone of my reply before.
At first glance it looked like someone had signed up for the sole purpose of placing a link to an online store. I see that you have been involved in some relevant banter too and are therefore most likely one of us. :rolleyes: Enjoy your stay mate and keep dodging those sarcy (sarcastic) comments - coz that's how we roll mofo. :)[/quote]
Apology accepted but not needed, I can completely understand, it is difficult in forum rooms as I never hide the fact of who I am (as some independent people may do), I try to be upfront as that is the best policy and do engage in banter where I feel my input or opinion may be useful. I am trying to get my articles picked up by publications and several European mags have shown interest, any publications online or in print that the members here may know of would be helpful and f course if I were to receive some sort of pay I would glady share with the forum here in some sort of supportive way. ,Greg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...