Why become a member? ×

All gone.

jonsparrow91

[quote name='spaz91' post='729721' date='Jan 30 2010, 02:48 PM']No prizes for guessing my favourite pedal brand :)

<snip>

Reason for sale? I find arranging and rearranging pedals and adjusting the settings a real pain in the arse. I want it all in one box and with presets, dammit![/quote]

He'll be back!!!! With his tail between his legs. Mark my words.

I doubt that :) I don't have the patience!

Also I'll consider trades for pretty much anything music related that isn't an effects pedal (apart from the multi fx that I mentioned) or a bass guitar (I have enough). If anyone has a small tube amp I'd be extra interested.

Pm'd back.

Not aimed at civictiger but please do NOT message me asking if you can have it cheaper than I've listed. Prices are not negotiable. I am a student too and I have to pay for stuff too so don't waste both our time PLEASE.

ALSO I'm interested in p/x on a Boss GT6B or anything similar.

I bet the black Russian is sold, but can I ask if it's 'bassy'? I had one a few years back and thought it was absolute trash because it was so tinny and had zero bass in it. The review of it on bassfuzz.com made me rethink it though. I'm in Lancaster too, so would have been nice to nip over the bridge and pick it up!

[quote name='umcoo' post='731155' date='Jan 31 2010, 10:24 PM']I bet the black Russian is sold, but can I ask if it's 'bassy'? I had one a few years back and thought it was absolute trash because it was so tinny and had zero bass in it. The review of it on bassfuzz.com made me rethink it though. I'm in Lancaster too, so would have been nice to nip over the bridge and pick it up![/quote]

Well no one has asked for it and actually offered the selling price :) So its yours if you want it.

If you turn the tone all the way right it sounds fairly bassless but towards the middle and right you can get some great bass tones from it.

[quote name='spaz91' post='731158' date='Jan 31 2010, 10:30 PM']Well no one has asked for it and actually offered the selling price :) So its yours if you want it.

If you turn the tone all the way right it sounds fairly bassless but towards the middle and right you can get some great bass tones from it.[/quote]

Excuse me, but I sent you 2 PM's both regarding the price, and I also posted here saying that if you could send me a pic and we can finalise the payment..

Bad buisness tbh..

PM'd back, I think.

I might be interested in trades. I'm interested in a decent Synth Pedal (like the EHX Bass Micro) or a true valve distortion like the English Muff'n or Hot Tubes. You can have whatever's left for any of those three (or a decent substitute).

[quote name='spaz91' post='736790' date='Feb 5 2010, 11:28 PM']Oh cock :rolleyes: If you come round and pick them up yes, you can f*** off if you expect me to post them ^_^[/quote]

I'm still waiting the end sale of my pedal on't bay.... but if you're giving them away!!! :lol:

Nah, I'll trade them for a bottle of Damson Gin..!!!! :)