Why become a member? ×

Squier Katana ***SOLD***

Kraken

THIS IS NOW SOLD - should be in Sweden beginning a New life. hope it brings SuperSwede all the enjoyment it has brought me over the last 12-15 years.

I have a Squier Katana bass that I need to move on.

I'm looking for about £120.

I've had to replace the Plastic Jackplate for a metal one, but generally it is similar to this one (IT IS NOT THIS ONE)

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80s-SQUIER-by-FENDER-KATANA-BASS_W0QQitemZ120518902883QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item1c0f7c8463"]Squier Katan From E-bay[/url]

mine is a little rougher at the edges I will take some pictures at the weekend and get them posted.

I would prefer to transact face to face, I live in Buckinghamshire and regularly travel to Hampshire and Surrey as well as North London so would be willing to deliver to those Locations.

Thanks

Edited by Kraken

Posted Pictures for you all, please excuse the carpet, looks like my brother spilled something all over it.

worth noting that there is a little interest in this at the moment.

Edited by Kraken

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Kraken' post='753014' date='Feb 21 2010, 06:32 PM']Sunday Bump and Price Drop, changed from £150 to £120.

Buyer Collects, no flexibility on price anymore[/quote]

Not even flexibility upwards in price? :)

I'm really interested in your Katana, but I live in Sweden, however, a friend of mine will stay at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel located at Hyde Park in London during next weekend (Thursday evening to early Monday morning).

(http://www.radissonblu.co.uk/hotel-london/location)

If you're interested in selling it to me and drop it off at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, I'm willing to give you £150 for the bass guitar!

So what do you think about that? I can transfer the money to your bank account so that you know that you're not making the trip unnecessarily.

Otherwise if you can consider sending it to Sweden, that could also be an option, but then I'll only willing to pay £135+shipping.

//Peter

Peter,

Sorry it's taken me so long.

Replied to your PM.

Will reply again now having read your post.

if that is the case I'm still going to only take £120 (no flexibility upwards in price either) but it might work better if you transfer the cash to your friend and we can do cash for bass.

:)

Barny

[quote name='SuperSwede' post='757827' date='Feb 26 2010, 06:57 AM']Not even flexibility upwards in price? :rolleyes:

I'm really interested in your Katana, but I live in Sweden, however, a friend of mine will stay at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel located at Hyde Park in London during next weekend (Thursday evening to early Monday morning).

(http://www.radissonblu.co.uk/hotel-london/location)

If you're interested in selling it to me and drop it off at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, I'm willing to give you £150 for the bass guitar!

So what do you think about that? I can transfer the money to your bank account so that you know that you're not making the trip unnecessarily.

Otherwise if you can consider sending it to Sweden, that could also be an option, but then I'll only willing to pay £135+shipping.

//Peter[/quote]