Why become a member? ×

The Rinser's Feedback!

TheRinser

Hello there, I haven't sold or bought anything on the new Basschat but I did on Bassworld.

I sold my Warwick Corvette Fretless to TheFunk.

Sold a Trace 1248 to Rapscallion (I think? Sorry if I've got that wrong!).

Bought Peavey cabs off FunnyFreddie.

And bought cables from OBBM as well as gettin him to mess about with a marshall footswitch until it worked with my trace.

I hope to sell and buy more stuff on here in the future so if you chaps I've dealt with could leave a comment saying what a great guy I am to deal with that'd be awesome. Or if anyone else intends to deal with me but isn't sure then feel free to PM these guys, sure they wouldn't mind telling you I'm not an evil money grabbing bastard. :)

Cheers,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Tom bought my Peavey 4 X 10 tvx recently.Very nice fella and obviously a true devotee of bass.It was very early one morning ,but I would have liked to have chatted more,but had to get into work.Very straight forward to deal with.Real pleasure!

hey Tom, how's it going? :) Hope you're enjoying the pre ?

Tom bought my Trace V-Type pre-amp and Trace PPA300 power amp. A smooth and easy deal, with no problems whatsoever. I would definitely deal with him again, with no reservations. Recommended! :huh:

cheers
G

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...