Why become a member? ×

Fodera Emporer Deluxe 5 string

fretless bob

Hey Guys

so im selling my Fodera Emporer Deluxe, Bought second hand from David Beasley at the GrooveShoppe, New York in 2005. The GrooveShoppe was selling the bass on behalf of the original owner who had barely taken it out of its case since new.

[list]
[*]made in 2002
[*]Fully Overlaid AAA Buckeye Burl Facing
[*]Matching Mahogany Control Cavity Cover
[*]Mahogany Back
[*]Maple Neck
[*]Set neck
[*]Kingwood Fretboard
[*]Aero Dual Coils
[*]Rosewood ramp
[*]35" scale
[*]3 Band Pope Pre
[/list]

i have gigged this bass quite a lot so it has been used but has been very well looked after. there is a small ding below the jack socket about 3 ml wide and a little nick where you would rest your arm that was there when i got the bass. i had the frets stoned at the Bass Gallery about a year ago so the bass just feels lovely. as for sound it gets a great Jaco tone as well as a nice jazz bass Tone, it also gets the AJ Tone with ease.

As for price im looking for [b]£3200[/b], included is the Fodera case, Trussrod adjuster and a screwdriver to adjust the string height as well as the ramp that is not currently fitted to the bass.

i live in Harrow and am happy to have anybody seriously interested come and try out the bass.

Dave

Edited by fretless bob

[quote name='ashevans09' post='721145' date='Jan 22 2010, 01:25 PM']God I remember drooling over that when I bought my MTD from there...pity they went under :)

lovely bass though :rolleyes:[/quote]

yeah its a real shame they were so nice to work with and Dave seriously knew the boutique bass market.

Dave