Why become a member? ×

Peds Bass Video

slaphappygarry

Thanks guys! Glad you like it. I am doing a new version of the video soon, this time it will be filmed in DVcam quality with a proper background and my rig will be in shot (though the audio path will probably be the same - XT pro into desk and synced with camera).

• 10 months later...

Yo chaps,

I am doing a Vbass one apparently pretty soon. Had a quick question - some Youtube videos I have seen have had a special 'High Quality' option. How does one go about enabling that, is it a simple matter of an option when uploading? Do you think it's worth it or does the original vid I posed sound OK?

Cheers
ped

Hi Matt,

Was going to be up there for a few weeks around now, not my brother is going to Sweden for a month or so soon but hasn't got a date yet. That is playing havoc with our studio planning, but HOPEFULLY we can squeeze a week or so in before xmas to get some new stuff recorded. It would be cool to see you so I will be sure to give you a shout when I know things for definite.

Cheers
ped

Awesome! Cheers Ped... think you've got my number around, give me a call or a PM whenever, and il sort out a day! Would absolutely awesome to see you finally!!

Best wishes,

Matt :)

[quote name='ped' post='331082' date='Nov 17 2008, 10:03 PM']Hi Matt,

Was going to be up there for a few weeks around now, not my brother is going to Sweden for a month or so soon but hasn't got a date yet. That is playing havoc with our studio planning, but HOPEFULLY we can squeeze a week or so in before xmas to get some new stuff recorded. It would be cool to see you so I will be sure to give you a shout when I know things for definite.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Edited by overwater#1