Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Ibanez RG 570. 1990 Japanese. Reduced down to £250!

Hey guys!

Up for sale i have an Ibanez RG570, made in japan in 1990. ( The 570 series back then was the early 90's equivilent of the modern day Ibanez prestige series.) Black with rosewood board, small chips near the input jack and a dent above the low e string. Frets are in good condition, truss rod works 100%, great low action.

Modifications include, Plastic pickup raiser rings have been replaced with metal equivilants. Trem backplate has also been replaced.

The guitar also comes with a Beat up hardcase.

Pickup from Bristol UK £280 FIRM.

Rob.

They're great guitars if you like the Floyd Rose trem system. I used to own the RG770 which was the one up from this one. Great pickups and trem (if I remember rightly is the Edge trem system which is the next best thing to an original Floyd). I sold mine simply because the Floyd was too much trouble for the amount of times I actually used it. Still great guitars and the Wizard neck is really great for shredding on.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='718626' date='Jan 20 2010, 12:26 AM']Hey guys!

Up for sale i have an Ibanez RG570, made in japan in 1990. ( The 570 series back then was the early 90's equivilent of the modern day Ibanez prestige series.) Black with rosewood board, small chips near the input jack and a dent above the low e string. Frets are in good condition, truss rod works 100%, great low action.

Modifications include, Plastic pickup raiser rings have been replaced with metal equivilants. Trem backplate has also been replaced.

The guitar also comes with a Beat up hardcase.

Pickup from Bristol UK £280 FIRM.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Shipping not included in price but available. [/b][/color]

Rob.[/quote]
Sorry, I'm just confused... If you're worried about DC990 being a new member with few posts, he's a personal friend of mine, and you can trust him.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='724195' date='Jan 25 2010, 03:52 PM']Sorry, I'm just confused... If you're worried about DC990 being a new member with few posts, he's a personal friend of mine, and you can trust him.[/quote]

I had forgot i had put the postage thing on there tbh! Sorry.

Anyway i have decided in general to not post. I have had a few people offer me just below £250, only a matter of time until someone local or who is able to pick up will take it!

THis is no reflection on DC990

• 2 weeks later...