Why become a member? ×

Mono Double Gig bag M80 - 2B

I bought this Gig bag last year but have yet to use it. So thought it 'll be best moving it on, its in as new condition just been sitting in the corner. Great bag probably the best on the market at the moment! Bass Direct sell this case for £200. Its up for [b]£100[/b] London collection only!

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

Would seem the bag has gone... Oh well...

G, the PRS is an absolute doosey. Its an utter tone monster, that requires taming rather than geeing up. I have had to put a Bassmute on it to tame the sustain down a bit.

The 1st set of Chromes are now well worn in and sound just lush through the Mesa. My geetarist who always prefered the roundwound zing gas become a complete bass convert after hearing this one, and has even bought my Ovation from me.......

Considering its the one that has cost me the least, it is the one at the front of my list to pick up......

I dont believe RE ever got the best out of this bass and if he did and sold it on he must be tone deaf or nuts!!!!!

I am very grateful you liberated it and it came to me. I must make itn to a B Bash down your way so you can have a noodle with it now...... :)