Why become a member? ×

Fender US deluxe Jazz and Washburn AB10

Philly

Hi guys

Putting a feeler out on a couple of my basses for trades or sale, which are not getting the use they deserve.

I have a 2001 Fender US deluxe, pretty much mint contition, just one small laquer chip on the side of the neck, tried to show it in the photo. Burnt orange, rosewood neck, 18V active noiseless pickups. Comes with mint condition original hard case. Lovely bass but I have an active Lakland JO jazz and they do the same thing. [s]£800[/s] £700

Also have a black Washburn AB10, bought this as an ex demo about a year ago and have not used it much as I also have a fretless acoustic.
It has a couple of marks on it. The laquer has a couple of small cracks around the control panel (I have read this is common with these basses) and a small scrap on the back (see photo). Neither of these are anything to worry about and other than that its great condition. [s]£200[/s] £160

Tradewise i'm keen on a lakland dj, sandberg california, 75 reissue or mm sterling.

Edited by Philly

[quote name='tom1946' post='715945' date='Jan 17 2010, 07:50 PM']:)

Agreed, is there a cash price?[/quote]

At the moment I'm interested to see if there are any trade opportunities, as I need a good reason to let go of it.

Might change if I see something for sale that I like!

[quote name='Philly' post='715875' date='Jan 17 2010, 06:40 PM']I have a 2001 Fender US deluxe, pretty much mint contition, just one small laquer chip on the side of the neck, tried to show it in the photo. Burnt orange, rosewood neck, 18V active noiseless pickups. Comes with mint condition original hard case. Lovely bass but I have an active Lakland JO jazz and they do the same thing. [s]£800[/s] £750[/quote]

Someone! Anyone! :)

Please tell me why this Jazz hasn't gone - It's a thing of beauty.:wub:

[quote name='tarcher' post='737345' date='Feb 6 2010, 03:57 PM']That Washburn is lovely and a really good price as well.
If I didn't have a n imminent new arrival I would be very tempted,they have a gorgeous d/b sound to them,at least my mates one does.
Good luck with your sale.[/quote]

Thanks for your encouraging words! Reason I am having a clearout is due to a new arrival, and its not a bass!

• 2 weeks later...