Why become a member? ×

Fender U.S.A highway 1 Pale blue 2003 **SOLD**

fluffo

2003 Fender U.S.A highway 1 Jazz Bass, In a well played but overall good condition with rosewood board & maple neck .
This has the vntage bridge not the badass like the later ones.
check out the the photo's.
Looking for £400 on this and comes with fender padded gigbag
prefered email is [email protected] and my phone number is 07956 964156.

[attachment=40202:jazz_fro_new.JPG][attachment=40203:jazz_horn_worn.JPG][attachment=40204:jazz_head_
new.JPG][attachment=40205:jazz_back_new.JPG][attachment=40206:jb1.JPG] Edited by fluffo

This looks familiar!

This was on e-bay a few days back, got puled at the last minute
I got a message off the seller saying "550 is as low as it goes, you won't get a better one than this and i'm sue your agree its worth that all day long"
Well it must have been a long day cos it's dropped £150!

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='713280' date='Jan 15 2010, 12:07 AM']This looks familiar!

This was on e-bay a few days back, got puled at the last minute
I got a message off the seller saying "550 is as low as it goes, you won't get a better one than this and i'm sue your agree its worth that all day long"
Well it must have been a long day cos it's dropped £150!

Tony[/quote]
Thankyou for your two pennith, I Was not aware that It was a highway 1 hence the drop, Ebay removed it 2 minutes from the end because of a breech of rulings.
Anyway if your not interested theres not really any point in you commenting is there, If you are then give me a call.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='712898' date='Jan 14 2010, 07:13 PM']What was the original scratchplate like on these; was it white originally?[/quote]
The original pg would have been white, but it wouldn't have the truss rod recess or tug-bar holes. it would have been the same as a Mexican standard pg. I have a highway 1 jazz from 2003 which was the first year they were sold. Great basses! Mine's red, but this blue one looks fantastic.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='713393' date='Jan 15 2010, 08:54 AM']The original pg would have been white, but it wouldn't have the truss rod recess or tug-bar holes. it would have been the same as a Mexican standard pg. I have a highway 1 jazz from 2003 which was the first year they were sold. Great basses! Mine's red, but this blue one looks fantastic.[/quote]
cheers mate, It's a great bass as you know and at mexican money it's a no brainer really.
Let's hope it goes.
I need the dosh for other bass toys or to pay a tax bill, bollox to the inland revenue I need treats!!!!!!!

[quote name='fluffo' post='713829' date='Jan 15 2010, 02:56 PM']cheers mate, It's a great bass as you know and at mexican money it's a no brainer really.
Let's hope it goes.
I need the dosh for other bass toys or to pay a tax bill, bollox to the inland revenue I need treats!!!!!!![/quote]
bump