Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS 410

The Aguilar GS 410 (4Ohm) are in immaculate condition, hasn't even been gigged. With Aguilar Padded Cover! £500

Collection preferred. Dartford or tonbridge. Could deliver anywhere in london.

Below is the link:

[url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs410.htm"]Aguilar GS410[/url]

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

[quote name='Musicman20' post='711950' date='Jan 13 2010, 09:33 PM']Man you have some awesome gear for sale....you had those 2 amazing 62' Precisions a few weeks back.

I bet this rig is amazing.

Unfortunately I love my Orange rig too much....good luck :)[/quote]

lol yeah sorting a few things out!

Cheers man!!

Hi

Just wondering why you were looking to change? As I am thinking about getting that very rig that you are presently using.
I have a US Ampeg SVT in perfect condition by the way. I use it with the macthing 410 and 115 cabs. I tried the 610 HLF but I found that this was a much better combination, much warmer and more punch. Valve bliss!

Thanks
Paul

[quote name='paulie' post='712227' date='Jan 14 2010, 08:13 AM']Hi

Just wondering why you were looking to change? As I am thinking about getting that very rig that you are presently using.
I have a US Ampeg SVT in perfect condition by the way. I use it with the macthing 410 and 115 cabs. I tried the 610 HLF but I found that this was a much better combination, much warmer and more punch. Valve bliss!

Thanks
Paul[/quote]

PM'd but still avaliable!

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

• 4 weeks later...