Why become a member? ×

Tuners

Hot Tub

Yeah it's great! What swung it for me was an incredible YouTube demo by a man with very limited English. If anyone's seen it that will make sense to them.

Most of all I like it because whenever I use it someone always asks 'What's that?', and I can reply nonchalantly, 'Oh, it's just my tuner.'

Then I hit them with the [b]four different LED settings [size=6]SKADOOOOSH![/size][/b]

Also, it's apparently 1 cent more accurate than the Boss TU-2, not that it makes any difference.

I'll get shouted down no doubt for raising the name of the much accursed Behringer but their pedal tuner works fine, had one for a while and it seems to do everything that other more expensive pedal tuners (like Boss) do. My only slight irritation is if you use it in chromatic mode the notation for being perfectly sharp is a very small dot after the note letter which can be hard to see, a proper # symbol would be clearer. If you use it in other modes it is clearer to use.

[quote name='KevB' post='709734' date='Jan 12 2010, 09:34 AM']I'll get shouted down no doubt for raising the name of the much accursed Behringer but their pedal tuner works fine, had one for a while and it seems to do everything that other more expensive pedal tuners (like Boss) do. My only slight irritation is if you use it in chromatic mode the notation for being perfectly sharp is a very small dot after the note letter which can be hard to see, a proper # symbol would be clearer. If you use it in other modes it is clearer to use.[/quote]
Despite it being a Behringer, I'm sure it does the job fine. It'd be a sorry state of affairs if they couldn't even get tuners right!

Still, the Korg gets my vote 'cause it just looks too damn cool.