Why become a member? ×

Nearly Dan at the Jazz Cafe, Camden

Pete Academy

Nearly Dan are playing the Jazz Cafe in Camden, London next Sunday 17 January. We are proud to feature in our brass section, James Knight, one the UK's finest sax players.

Aja, Caves Of Altamira, Babylon Sisters, Cousin Dupree, and Bad Sneakers back in the set, plus new songs Brooklyn and Only A Fool Would Say That.

Damn - Just recently started getting into the Dan properly (knew a few of their tunes before hand but never really made an effort to check out more of their stuff) and I would have loved to have seen this, but unfortunately I'm gigging myself. Good luck with the gig, hopefully I'll be available for the August show :)

[quote name='Higgie' post='713735' date='Jan 15 2010, 01:41 PM']Damn - Just recently started getting into the Dan properly (knew a few of their tunes before hand but never really made an effort to check out more of their stuff) and I would have loved to have seen this, but unfortunately I'm gigging myself. Good luck with the gig, hopefully I'll be available for the August show :)[/quote]

No probs. The weather might be better then :rolleyes: