Why become a member? ×

Trace T-Bass 5 vs American made Jazz 5

rumour6

Hi all... not strictly a sale... i'm at that point AGAIN... need a jazz bass... :)
I've got a Trace Elliott T-Bass 5 (No 265, White with single ply shell plate).... anyone interested in a swap for a Fender USA 5 String (all five tuners on one side..clover buttons, not whale tail) PASSIVE Jazz Bass?
The T-Bass electrics were designed for Trace by Status (who are now doing a Carbon neck reissue). It's in good overall nick., one or two body dents, nothing major, and has the original Trace gig bag (very rare). I've changed the tuners for Clover Button versions but the originals are included (no mods were necessary to do this).
If anyone is interested i can mail you pics....I'll try and get some up anyway later in the week.
If interested feel free to bell me on 07779 718 119.

Andy

Edited by rumour6

[quote name='rumour6' post='77726' date='Oct 22 2007, 01:58 PM']Hi all... not strictly a sale... i'm at that point AGAIN... need a jazz bass... :)
I've got a Trace Elliott T-Bass 5 (No 265, White with single ply shell plate).... anyone interested in a swap for a Fender USA 5 String (all five tuners on one side..clover buttons, not whale tail) PASSIVE Jazz Bass?
The T-Bass electrics were designed for Trace by Status (who are now doing a Carbon neck reissue). It's in good overall nick., one or two body dents, nothing major, and has the original Trace gig bag (very rare). I've changed the tuners for Clover Button versions but the originals are included (no mods were necessary to do this).
If anyone is interested i can mail you pics....I'll try and get some up anyway later in the week.
If interested feel free to bell me on 07779 718 119.

Andy**************************Check out my Jazz 5 in this section; Would do a deal on yours...mike[/quote]

Hi, thanks for the comments...moneys never rude.... not really thought about a straight sale, but with the gig bag and case probably £650... but i'd much rather trade than go down the Bay....
p.s. sold the 371 rig to a guy in a Zep tribute band...perfect...

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='andy67' post='85899' date='Nov 9 2007, 01:25 PM']hiya mate

would you come and go on the price for a straight a cash sale?

andy[/quote]

[quote]yep....for folding stuff with bag and case i'd go down to £575, but you'd have to organise your own courier or i could always post it ..i'm also happy to talk about a meet....

Andy[/quote]

[quote name='paul, the' post='86161' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:26 PM']Oh my, never seen one of these in the flesh.[/quote]

[quote]it is pretty... very fast neck, flattened 'D'... please feel free to be tempted beyond endurace and just buy it....

Andy[/quote]