Why become a member? ×

Soundblox Pro

krispn

I think these are for debut at the NAMM show on the 14th The link below will have all the details you need. As for UK suppliers Im not sure who carries Source Audio gear but Im guessing ProGuitarShop will stock them and they ship worldwide and will try not to screw ppl on duties etc.

They also have a version without the on board EQ which will cost less but should still allow the multi-band goodness for those synthy sounds.

I do not work for SA or PGS before anyone asks :)

Hope that helps guys

[url="http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/Daily/News/Source_Audio_to_Introduce_Soundblox_Pro_Pedals_Soundblox_Pro_Multiwave_Bass_Pedal_at_NAMM_2010.aspx"]http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issu..._NAMM_2010.aspx[/url]

Edited by krispn

The Bass Multiwave Pro Distortion will resale in the US for $219 and should be available in the UK in a few weeks. I believe the UK distributors are:

Go to Guitars Ltd.
15 Marryat Close
Winwick Park
Warrington, Cheshire WA2 8XS
United Kingdom
44 1955 444696 [T]
44 1925 576205 [F]
[email protected]

I don't work for them either but I am a big fan of their pedals. They sound particularly good on bass.

[quote name='basstard' post='711925' date='Jan 13 2010, 09:08 PM']The Bass Multiwave Pro Distortion will resale in the US for $219 and should be available in the UK in a few weeks. I believe the UK distributors are:

Go to Guitars Ltd.
15 Marryat Close
Winwick Park
Warrington, Cheshire WA2 8XS
United Kingdom
44 1955 444696 [T]
44 1925 576205 [F]
[email protected]

I don't work for them either but I am a big fan of their pedals. They sound particularly good on bass.[/quote]
thanks for the info !
i shall be eating only raw offal until i've saved the cash !!!
edit - and that would be my cat + his remaining food..

Edited by phil.i.stein