Why become a member? ×

Sold all except one GK cab

The Shrek

Hi Mr Shrek

Would you be interested in selling the Eden cabs without the amp? I will be over in Ireland at the begining of April!! Where in Northern Ireland do you live? Also have some family in Northern Ireland who could possibly pick them up if thats too long a wait.

How many watts each?

Cheers

Colin

[quote name='Delberthot' post='701094' date='Jan 4 2010, 11:54 PM']If you decide to split them then I'd be interested in the 700RB head and I have the money ready for the right price.[/quote]

I'd like to put myself in the queue behind Delberthot for the 700RB.

[quote name='Geester' post='701239' date='Jan 5 2010, 08:03 AM']Can I be first in the queue for the WT550 if someone else is willing to buy the cabs?

Cheers

Mike G.[/quote]

No problem Geester, lets just see how the rest of the stuff goes first! My problem is that selling the heads seperatley leaves me with cabinets (which if needed) couldn't be used, and I would have to buy another amp to use them which is defeating the purpose.

Michael

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='701128' date='Jan 4 2010, 11:27 PM']I know someone who wants a 115BLX if you end up splitting? Possibly the 210 too.[/quote]

Hey Chris I checked out the price of two new GK cabs and it works out at £358 from GAK. I will take half or that give or take a few quid. So £175 plus shipping for both GK cabs!

Michael