Why become a member? ×

FS Aguilar DB751 NEW

macieq

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='beastie' post='728751' date='Jan 29 2010, 02:37 PM']i think this is over priced you can by a new one from the bassmerchant for £1499 with free delivery to anywhere in the uk so bythe time you add shipping costs from poland it will be about the same price as a new one i would say worth more around the 1k mark[/quote]
Hello Mr. Beastie

You might want to have a read of the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=20"]marketplace guidelines[/url]. Stuff like this should be done via PM, I think...

[quote name='beastie' post='728751' date='Jan 29 2010, 02:37 PM']i think this is over priced you can by a new one from the bassmerchant for £1499 with free delivery to anywhere in the uk so bythe time you add shipping costs from poland it will be about the same price as a new one i would say worth more around the 1k mark[/quote]
Delete your post please and don't screw with this guy's For Sale thread.....!!!!

Yet proper reading would enable to see the free shipping to anywhere in Europe. In Poland those amps go for over £2400 so I think he is selling it at a good price. Rules are rule btw.