Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot BFC Cab

Pow_22

A good amp tech (or better yet, our own good OBBM) would be able to make up a special lead with all the right connections to allow you to connect this to pretty much anything you wanted, I reckon. 150 notes is stupidly cheap for this monster. Have a bijou bumpette on me.

[quote name='Pow_22' post='725500' date='Jan 26 2010, 05:40 PM']Last bump before fleabay[/quote]
Is there any way at all that this beast could be couriered!? :-D I'm quite interested but have no way of getting to Bolton to pick up... :)

Weighs about 90kg so if you want to arrange something then thats fine by me but due to size i recommend collection. If you want to pre-pay and sort out a courier to collect then thats fine but you would have to arrange (and of course that would mean you wouldnt be able to test your bass head thru it before hand). I know i keep goin on but i really dont want to mis-sell this cab like i was, but on the info i have ONLY the Ah1000 head will power the full cab. PM me if your still interested pal

[quote name='Pow_22' post='725582' date='Jan 26 2010, 06:56 PM']Weighs about 90kg so if you want to arrange something then thats fine by me but due to size i recommend collection. If you want to pre-pay and sort out a courier to collect then thats fine but you would have to arrange (and of course that would mean you wouldnt be able to test your bass head thru it before hand). I know i keep goin on but i really dont want to mis-sell this cab like i was, but on the info i have ONLY the Ah1000 head will power the full cab. PM me if your still interested pal[/quote]
Yeah, I just took a look on the Trace Elliot Product support section and the AH1000 looks like the only head that will Bi-amp at that power via Neutrik (in the Trace range)... I'm sure that there's a way to remove the Neutrik connection and power the (2x) 2x10" and 1x15" as individual cabinets; maybe 3 separate Jack connections etc.

I'll probably give this one a miss for now, for the above, and purely getting hold of the thing!! :rolleyes:

Wish you the best of Luck though :)