Why become a member? ×

MESA BOOGIE bass 400+

umph

I have a Mesa boogie bass 400+ amplifier for sale, which has recently been serviced and given the once over, everything is in fine working order but the amp isn't in the best cosmetic condition. As you can see from the pictures a previous owner has decided to mark on his settings on, this could be removed though and the amp has had velcro stuck to the top which i've removed and am still in the process of removing the marking it left and the paint job has been scratched a bit.

This amp puts out around 300 watts(these amps never hit 400watts clean) into 4 or 8 ohms and has a balanced xlr out. It has a standard fender style eq and a footswitchable 7band SS eq so is very flexible soundwise and absolutely roars when you crank it up and will hit the 400watts as the name implies.

The valves are all still in good working order and aren't showing any signs of tiredness.

PM me for more info

i'm looking for about 800 obo.

Edited by umph

• 1 month later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='738976' date='Feb 8 2010, 02:58 PM']My dream amp is for sale when I need something lightweight ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Its all about the tone and backache!
This shouldnt last long. Not much touches a 400+