JimBobTTD

It's time to upgrade my lovely GK 400RB-MkIV. Details according to GK:

- 280watts (4ohms) [180 at 8ohms].
- Active 4-band EQ.
- Adjustable Contour, Presence & 4/5 String voicing
- Boost (Valve Effect)
- Effects loop, Tuner out with Mute
- XLR out with Level, Ground Lift & Pre/Postswitch
- Speakon & 1/4"outputs [[b]PLEASE NOTE that this amp does not actually have speakon outs at all. I don't know what GK's website is playing at[/b]]
- 19x3.5x8 (2 rack spaces)
- 16.5 Ibs.

Manual [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/400RB-IV.pdf"]here[/url] and addendum [url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/400RB-IV_Addendum.pdf"]here[/url]

Pic:

I have the metal round things that go on the rack ears, but had to remove them so I could close the rack lid (on an earlier rack). They and the screws for them will be included.

One of the screws on the rack ears is really stripped, so one of the rack ears is very hard to remove (I haven't been able to do it, but I haven't needed to either, so I haven't tried very hard).

This is an excellent amp, and I love it so much that I am going to get another GK. It's in pretty much perfect condition (ignoring the rack ear screw), and I have had it racked most of the time.

Trades:
GK 700RB MkII (I'll chuck in a £100 or so)

Or [b]£200[/b].

Edited by JimBobTTD

• 1 month later...

Bump for edited info etc.

I'll be in the UK in late Feb for a much reduced postage cost, or you can collect from Sutton or I could meet up in the South London/Surrey environs.

Here's another pic. This one shows the rack ears with the metal rings on. I've got the rings on backwards (can't remember why, but there [i]was [/i]a reason).

Still well interested in a 700RB-II as a part exchange. Or, if you have one, keep it quiet until this is sold and I'll buy it off you. Ta much!

• 2 weeks later...