Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass LMII

Bass Culture

Hi All,

I'll get some photos up in the next day or two but, let's face it, you all know what one of these look like! No issues aside from a slight scuff on the top left corner, which is barely noticeable. Still has the the little label on - the one with Marco looking like a bouncer. Works perfectly and includes a soft laptop-type bag which gives ample protection so long as you're not going to - literally - throw it around. Slightly less than the going rate but it's what I paid for it from a fellow Basschatter a month or so back so I'm happy to sell it on for the same price.

Update - photos now added:

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Bass Culture

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='672867' date='Dec 3 2009, 09:18 AM']Hi All,

I'll get some photos up in the next day or two but, let's face it, you all know what one of these look like! No issues aside from a slight scuff on the top left corner, which is barely noticeable. Still has the the little label on - the one with Marco looking like a bouncer. Works perfectly and includes a soft laptop-type bag which gives ample protection so long as you're not going to - literally - throw it around. Slightly less than the going rate but it's what I paid for it from a fellow Basschatter a month or so back so I'm happy to sell it on for the same price.

Cheers,

Mark[/quote]

Have a bump from me

Seems someone's turned the Mark Bass tap on here! I spent ages looking for one (exactly like this actually) then all of a sudden there are loads!!! I've bought one, sold one and bought another in less than 2 weeks!!!

Sure you'll get a quick sale, a nice price

Thanks for the comments, gents - yeah, I was lucky enough to pick it up at a good price myself. So, best of British to the first lucky punter. Er, for the record, I am not interested in offers! (Someone's already offered me £300 - I suppose God loves a trier but honestly, sometimes...)

Photos added.

I'm sure anyone who's dealt with Mark previously will agree he's a top bloke.

Good luck with the sale Mark and £350 is a bargain indeed and it looks pretty much immaculate in the pics - is it sitting on top of a Purple Chili cab in pics by any chance? :)

[quote name='Rowbee' post='673596' date='Dec 3 2009, 08:27 PM']I'm sure anyone who's dealt with Mark previously will agree he's a top bloke.

Good luck with the sale Mark and £350 is a bargain indeed and it looks pretty much immaculate in the pics - is it sitting on top of a Purple Chili cab in pics by any chance? :)[/quote]

Ha - good spot, Rob! I'm just a cab slut! For those of you who live in the Coventry area I think it's all only fair to warn you that Rob now has two Barefaced Compacts in his rig - be afraid, be very afraid...

[quote name='jmsjabb' post='673696' date='Dec 3 2009, 09:51 PM']Can I ask the reason for selling so soon after buying?[/quote]

By all means. I've been through a few amps this year since I convinced myself I no longer needed my trusty MB SA450/Aguilar GS112's set up. After trying a SWR combo which didn't work for me I bought a Trace Elliot AH300SMX head which I love but would like to find a lighter weight head that gives me a similar sound. On the basis of my experience with the SA450 I thought I'd give the LMII a go but I'm beginning to realise that I'm really fussy about mid-range voicing on fixed frequency EQ controls and am looking for something that has semi-parametric mids. I'm experimenting with a Shuttle 3.0 at the moment so the LM is surplus. So is the Trace, come to think of it!

[quote name='jmsjabb' post='673441' date='Dec 3 2009, 05:27 PM']Yes, me too. I went new a week back. Wish I had waited now. Where were you when I put the wanted up!!!!
Bump[/quote]

Whoops - sorry. I should check the 'wanted's' and I never do. My apologies.