Why become a member? ×

Gallien & Kruger Rig - Sale or Trade

Shannon

I am selling my full Gallien & Kruger bass rig as I am looking to get a 8x10 or an ampeg rig.

This rig is by far the best rig I have ever owned very solidly built and had not problems with it in the slightest.

I have recently had the head serviced. The cabs have been used but in genral good condition obvious wear and tear where you would expect.
The Head also has had some wear & tear but plays perfect and sounds amazing.

I am not sure of the full details but here is some info that I have found online.

410BLX Specifications

IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
POWER RATING: 400 Watts
WOOFER: 4xGK-Paragon, Stamped Frame, 10", 100W 32ohm High Presence Voice Coil
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz to 3 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 100dB
SPEAKER OUTPUT: 1x1/4" jack
CONSTRUCTION: MDF Cabinet, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Removable Nickel Plated Castors, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Non-Ported
WEIGHT: 70 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 23"W x 23"H x 18"D

115BLX Specifications

IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
POWER RATING: 200 Watts
WOOFER: 1xGK-Paragon 15B200-8, Stamped Frame, 15", 200W, 8 ohm High Presence Voice Coil
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz to 5kHz
SENSITIVITY: 96dB
SPEAKER OUTPUT: One 1/4" jack
CONSTRUCTION: MDF Cabinet, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Removable Nickel Plated Castors, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Rear-Ported
WEIGHT: 60 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 23"W x 23"H x 18"D

Gallien Krueger 700RB Head
With independent control of highs and lows, it delivers extremely clean and warm sound. Sophisticated RB EQ and Voicing controls allow sound shaping to suit every music style and acoustic situation. It's compact, light, and mounted in a rack mountable metal casing for easy integration into rack set-ups.

Features:

POWER <1% THD: Main Amp-480W@4ohm, 320W@8ohm, 1 kHz. -- Horn Amp-50W@8ohm, 5kHz

COOLING: Continuously Variable Speed Fan

INPUT SECTION: Ultra low noise S/N>90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED

VOICING FILTERS: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence

EQUALIZER: Four Band Active

OUTPUT: Boost, Tweeter Level w/ Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch

DIRECT OUT: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switch and Level Control

PATCHING: Send, Return and Tuner Out

SPEAKER OUTPUT

Am NOW looking for £500 for the full rig or will consider any trades that people are interested in please just pm me :)

I am willing to trade for the whole rig for a Ampeg head if anyone has any offers.

Edited by Shannon

Hope this helps your sale. I'm a big fan of GK, as you can probably see from my Signature.
[url="http://www.gallien.com/manuals/700rb.pdf"]MANUAL FOR Mk1 GK 700RB[/url]

[quote name='Shannon' post='672619' date='Dec 2 2009, 10:46 PM']Yes im more than willing to split the rig if needed

and yes your right its not its just mainly the same settings i belive but couldnt find the details for the normal 700 RB[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='edster' post='732492' date='Feb 2 2010, 05:57 AM']Hi, I'm interested in the whole rig. Where are you?[/quote]

His profile page says he plays in a "Kent-based" metal band, so presumably we are talking south east! Either that or he spends a lot of time in the car... :)

Nice stack. Good price. Too far away from me!

• 2 weeks later...