Why become a member? ×

BEHRINGER OCTAVER

Rumple

I have bough and tried out various pedals over the last few month to see what ones I like, I also found a box of pedals in the loft I haven't used since the 80's! so I'm slowly moving on the ones I will not use.

[u]EBS Octabass[/u]

In used condition, velcro has been added then removed from the bottom by the previous owner and there are some small bits of the type worn away (can be seen in the pics) when I bought this pedal the battery clip was not attached to the circuit board anynore I have used it exclusively with a power supply, I think it would be easy to re attach it if you wanted to power the pedal by battery.
I'm selling it because it's way too subtle for my liking. comes in tatty box. £60 [color="#FF8C00"]SOLD[/color]

[u]MXR Stereo Chorus[/u] (M-134) [color="#FF8C00"]SOLD[/color]

In excellent condition, a lovely sounding chorus with a button that stops the effect working on the very low notes so makes it ideal for bass. I have decided I don't need a chorus pedal, boxed and with MXR 18v power supply £75.

[u]Behringer Super Octaver[/u] (SO400)

Very good condition, basically a Boss OC-3 clone, ideal if you want to try out an octaver and see if it's the effect for you, I have an OC-2 and Father Christmas is bringing me an MXR octaver so this is no longer needed. no box £20 [color="#FF8C00"]now £16[/color]

All prices include postage.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

[attachment=36770:Behringer.jpg]
[attachment=36771:EBS.jpg]
[attachment=36772:EBS_base.jpg]
[attachment=36773:MXR.jpg]

R.

Edited by Rumple