Why become a member? ×

Sold.

6stringbassist

I just got this a week or so ago, but I'm not 100% sure about it.

And there's something else that I'd much rather have instead.

The bass is currently with John Diggins being set up, I get it back sometime next week. He's also fitting a new black pearl pickguard to it.

It's 8 years old, and in really nice condition. No marks on the body or neck, and comes with a Musicman hardcase.

I'd like £700 for it which is what I paid.

Collection is welcome or I can meet somewhere convenient. Postage is also possible, at the buyers expense.

The photo is the only one that I've got. It was taken by the last owner and shows the old black pickguard fitted, it looks much, much nicer with the new one though.

Edited by 6stringbassist

It weighs 10lbs.

Pictures will have to wait until I get it back from John Diggins workshop. That'll be next Wednesday or Thursday hopefully.

Here's a link to the previous 'for sale' advert.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64532&hl=stingray"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=stingray[/url]

It'll have a new 'Black pearl' pickguard fitted to it, which looks hundreds of times better than the black one shown in these photos.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='659774' date='Nov 19 2009, 11:42 PM']I just got this a week or so ago, but I'm not 100% sure about it.

And there's something else that I'd much rather have instead.

The bass is currently with John Diggins being set up, I get it back sometime next week. He's also fitting a new black pearl pickguard to it.

It's 8 years old, and in really nice condition. No marks on the body or neck, and comes with a Musicman hardcase.

I'd like £700 for it which is what I paid.

Collection is welcome or I can meet somewhere convenient. Postage is also possible, at the buyers expense.

The photo is the only one that I've got. It was taken by the last owner and shows the old black pickguard fitted, it looks much, much nicer with the new one though.[/quote]
Hi Phil

Im very interested in this bass, as its exactly the bass im after!!

Im in staffordshire so not far from you, could you drop me an e-mail to let me know if you still have it?
My name is Scott and my e-mail is [email protected]!

Cheers Phil,

Scott