Why become a member? ×

Advice On Orange Cab?

ase_one23

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280425184314&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]thar she blows...[/url]

it's a mate of mine selling this, lives nearby so wont need to pay for delivery, might also be able to knock him down a bit? good price? i'm not too up on my orange amps but i've heard good things about it and really need a good warm rock-machine cab!

all advice appreciated!!!!!

+1.....new they cost between £440 and £480...think mine was £440 ish.

Highly recommend these cabs....the nicest looking and sounding 15 Ive ever encountered. Lots of clarity yet able to provide a big fat low end.

They weigh a bit....but for an old school design 1x15, its pretty compact. The port works really well.

Go and have a test! :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='659664' date='Nov 19 2009, 09:23 PM']+1.....new they cost between £440 and £480...think mine was £440 ish.

Highly recommend these cabs....the nicest looking and sounding 15 Ive ever encountered. Lots of clarity yet able to provide a big fat low end.

They weigh a bit....but for an old school design 1x15, its pretty compact. The port works really well.

Go and have a test! :)[/quote]

hopefully will be tomorrow!

my guitarist has heard it in action and was dubious about it's sound quality but says it was a comedy laney 150w ss running it and an orange 4x10 so i'm not overly surprised!!!!! :rolleyes: