Why become a member? ×

Controlling volume levels on multi effects pedal

thunderbird13

Chaps - I'm using a Zoom B2 1u and I am linking a compressor and a wahwah effect together which works fine for the verse but I want to use the tube screamer effect with the foot pedal for a solo but as soon as I use it the volume gets really loud. I've tried playing with all the gain ouputs and also with the ZFM ( ?) mix dial but so far cant get a balanced output - anyone else got a way around this ??? I'm prob doing something really stupid as its my first pedal :)

Edited by thunderbird13

[quote name='thunderbird13' post='656829' date='Nov 17 2009, 11:44 AM']Chaps - I'm using a Zoom B2 1u and I am linking a compressor and a wahwah effect together which works fine for the verse but I want to use the tube screamer effect with the foot pedal for a solo but as soon as I use it the volume gets really loud. I've tried playing with all the gain ouputs and also with the ZFM ( ?) mix dial but so far cant get a balanced output - anyone else got a way around this ??? I'm prob doing something really stupid as its my first pedal :)[/quote]
I haven't used one, so this is just a guess -
Set the patch level of the tube screamer effect to where you want it and then store it to another patch location and use that instead of the preset.
You should be able to set the individual levels of each patch and store them, (hopefully).

• 4 weeks later...