Why become a member? ×

Video of rehearsal

Buzzgroove

Took my vid camera along the other night to see how it would sound. Results seem to be ok through a decent set of monitors (not laptop speakers though, ughhh!) The Geddy is running on passive mode on the J Retro as at the beginning of the night the battery started playing up and being an organized type I didn't have another in my 'box of stuff'.
The band has been together for about four rehearsals, we're looking to get out before the end of the year - itching to get gigging regularly again now!

Edited by Buzzgroove

[quote name='Buzzgroove' post='655667' date='Nov 16 2009, 08:43 AM']Took my vid camera along the other night to see how it would sound. Results seem to be ok through a decent set of monitors (not laptop speakers though, ughhh!) The Geddy is running on passive mode on the J Retro as at the beginning of the night the battery started playing up and being an organized type I didn't have another in my 'box of stuff'.
The band has been together for about four rehearsals, we're looking to get out before the end of the year - itching to get gigging regularly again now!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKru0gpnVDc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKru0gpnVDc[/url]

Trying to work out how to embed the player on the page, once I do I'll post again.[/quote]

Reply to your own post, click on the BB Code Help info and scroll down to You Tube (near the bottom)- all the info you need is there.
:)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='655789' date='Nov 16 2009, 10:57 AM']Sounds great!

Your drummer is awesome. May I buy him? I'll give you £100.[/quote]

Yeah Ross is pretty tight n' funky. Played in a band with him many years ago and really pleased to be playing what we're both into now.

It is indeed Berkley, take it from your locale you frequent it as well. I've spent many (mostly) happy hours there. Great facility, even better with the new fancy coffee machines! We should be in at some point next week as we couldn't get booked for this week. Catch you around sometime.

Thanks for all your comments on the vids guys, they're much appreciated and really encouraging!