Why become a member? ×

1994 CIJ '72 Re-Issue Fender Jazz

Higgie

Up for sale is my recently purchased 1994 CIJ '72 Re-Issue Fender Jazz. It's got a couple of knocks and dings, but what would you expect for a well gigged 15 year old workhorse! It's all original, no mods at all. It's gorgeous and sounds the dog danglies! Just put a new set of Laklands on it. I'll be honest and say I'm not the best at setting up basses and I haven't had the money recently to take it to a pro, so while it's in no way unplayable, the action is just a little high for my tastes and I'm not good enough at doing it to sort it out myself :rolleyes:

I paid £500 for it a couple months ago, and it's not been out of the house since I got it, so would like as much of that back as possible :)

Cheers

James

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Higgie' post='647960' date='Nov 7 2009, 11:33 AM']My quickest sale ever I believe :)[/quote]

no wonder its a beauty!!!
bit sick as im currently gassing for a 70,s RI or a marcus miller,but ive never seen a fiesta red one, i wouldve been naughty and modded it, i will keep an eye out for this in the future, congrats to the buyer - lee :rolleyes: