Why become a member? ×

EBS rig update

sshorepunk

Hi

No photo's yet, but the last part of my EBS rig build arrived yesterday and will be giged on Friday night, during which time I will get some photo's

I have my old faithul TD650 and had a desire to run an 8x10 rig.

I initially had two 410 proline cabs, a few weeks back I found a used 4x10 neoline at bass direct so decided to take the plunge.
Played a gig last week with one neo cab and a proline.
After the sale of my last remaining proline I ordered a second neoline cab which arrived yesterday, the cab got tested at rehersal last night ready for a big gig we got on friday
I know it's gonna sound HUGE as I've done many gigs with the 2 prolines!

I was lucky to pick up a proline with a full flightcase, I've kept this, I'm not using the full case, just the wheeled based, it's agreat help for moving gear around

Thanks to Bass direct and EBS UK for taking money off me and making this happen, great service and quick delivery from both

Tony

I bet that sounds absolutely amazing mate, i do believe you have my old TD650, which i loved and regret getting rid off, it was my favourite amp, ive now got an HD350 but for some reason its not the same, but 2 x 4x10,s i do believe youve got my ideal setup right there, congratulations on a great setup - lee