Why become a member? ×

FT: Hipshot Ultralite elephant ears in chrome

Hey James

Is the Drop D tuner available seperately. Do you know if this will match the "Ultra-Lites" on my Lakland Duck Dunn? Do you have a pic and a price for just the D-Tuner?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='641274' date='Oct 30 2009, 04:29 PM']I've got a set of unused ultralite tuners and one drop D ultralite that was installed for a couple of days. Immaculate condition in chrome.

I've just measured them: the three regular ultralites are the smaller post width (I believe it's 3/8''). The drop D is 1/2''.

Would like to swap for a modern set of tuners (with the triangular heads) ultralites or similar. Any finish considered...[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='2x18' post='669011' date='Nov 29 2009, 11:49 AM']Hi James

Have you still got the 3/8" ultralites with Clover leaf heads and is it a set of 4?

Will.[/quote]

Hi Will, sorry never updated the thread. Yes they are now a set of 4 however I managed to get hold of a set of modern tuners. Yes these are the clover leaf chrome style.

Cheers,

James

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='669103' date='Nov 29 2009, 01:58 PM']Hi Will, sorry never updated the thread. Yes they are now a set of 4 however I managed to get hold of a set of modern tuners. Yes these are the clover leaf chrome style.

Cheers,

James[/quote]
How much do you want for them?

Will.