Why become a member? ×

2x EBS Proline 210's into my Markbass MKII.

cLepto-bass

Hello, can someone please give me regarding this. I'm thinking of getting one of those tasty looking Proline 210 from EBS for my LKII but I have an intention of getting another one in the future. However, both these cabs are 4 ohms which I dont think is aloud with my head.

Does anyone know of any way that I can around this.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

[quote name='uzzell' post='636779' date='Oct 26 2009, 11:49 AM']Hello, can someone please give me regarding this. I'm thinking of getting one of those tasty looking Proline 210 from EBS for my LKII but I have an intention of getting another one in the future. However, both these cabs are 4 ohms which I dont think is aloud with my head.

Does anyone know of any way that I can around this.

Thanks.[/quote]

don't do it dude the mb gear is 4 ohm min and two 4ohm cabs drop it to 2 ohms, it will go bang!!!!!!
I am looking for a proline 2 10 and if your interested i have a mint condition mb 2 10 traveler cab at 8 ohms

No 8 ohm versions..?? I find that odd. I know EBS amps pride themselves in going down to 2 ohm loads..but this sounds a bit shortsighted not to build any 8 ohm version..??????

Only 4 ohms on the site. so that is that..

Edited by JTUK

[quote name='JTUK' post='893084' date='Jul 12 2010, 07:28 PM']No 8 ohm versions..?? I find that odd. I know EBS amps pride themselves in going down to 2 ohm loads..but this sounds a bit shortsighted not to build any 8 ohm version..??????

Only 4 ohms on the site. so that is that..[/quote]

EBS do do custom orders for 8 ohm cabs. Why they don't advertise the fact, I don't know. I believe it has been mentioned to EBS several times. I have 4 2x10s each rated at 8ohm so that I can build an 8x10 that runs at 2ohm. (easier than lugging 2 4x10s around)

Phone Bernie/Debs at www.gbguitars.co.uk to put in a custom order.