Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 String*SOLD*

Josh

Need to move this bass on to fund moving out :).

This bass has seen some action, but generally has been cared for by lee650 since he bought it about 6 years ago and I've maintained it further.

[u]Pics:[/u]

I tried my best to highlight the surface scratch on the front which is the only really noticeable ding on the bass, other than that the bass is in pretty good condition.

[u]Specs:[/u]

Swamp Ash Body.
AA Grade Flamed Maple Top.
MEC Musicman and Jazz Pick Ups.
3 Way coil Switching.
Ovangkol Neck.
Wenge Fingerboard.
JAN 3.

[u]Price:[/u]

£500 inc. Case and P&P.

Thanks All,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

Hi Everyone
I have to stick my 2p in here, i bought this bass from new back in 2003 and has been around the world, it has a fantastic funky sound and is incredibly versatile, a lot of diffrent tones are available, and is a great looking instrument, whoever buys this will not be dissapointed, it was recently upgraded with the just a nut 3 and at £500 shipped is a total bargain, this is a pro instrument(its certainly seen a lot of pro gigs) for not a lot of money, these are roughly £1500 new so once again a bargain!!.
Really sorry he,s not keeping it, but rest assured Josh is a complete gentleman and a pleasure to deal with in every way ( just watch phoning him, coz itll cost a fortune,you could chat for hours, got a telling off from the wife when we got our bill :) ) if i had the cash i,d have this back and defret and epoxy it.
Anyway huge bump for a fantastic bass and a great bloke, good luck with the move Josh- all the best - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='629929' date='Oct 18 2009, 11:01 PM']Josh is a complete gentleman[/quote]

[quote name='Rowbee' post='629934' date='Oct 18 2009, 11:06 PM']+1 on Josh being a great bloke[/quote]

Come on I'm still young enough to be considered a guy!

I'm not wearing my slippers to the Chippy yet :) .

[quote name='Josh' post='629937' date='Oct 18 2009, 11:12 PM']Come on I'm still young enough to be considered a guy!

I'm not wearing my slippers to the Chippy yet :) .[/quote]

HA HA i do!!!!! JOSH my man you are a dude!!!!!