Why become a member? ×

Bass Players in Hats Summer options?

OldGit

[quote name='Stingray5' post='624084' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:43 PM']Failing that - this might work:
[/quote]

Damn! I know work has rather dried up for Keanu Reeves since the whole Matrix 2 & 3 debacle, but surely Ted "Theodore" Logan deserves better than this?

On a side note - Bill & Ted's bass player in Wyld Stallyns surely has to be the coolest man (?) to ever step on stage with a DB -

Something I tried to recreate at a Halloween gig once*, to much hilarity -

*The whole place - all 5 bands and the whole crowd - were in fancy dress, so I wasn't alone :)

[quote name='NickH' post='624441' date='Oct 12 2009, 09:29 PM']Something I tried to recreate at a Halloween gig once*, to much hilarity -

*The whole place - all 5 bands and the whole crowd - were in fancy dress, so I wasn't alone :rolleyes:[/quote]

ha ha hey hang on is your bas actually plugged in or were you miming too? :)

[quote name='OldGit' post='624448' date='Oct 12 2009, 09:35 PM']ha ha hey hang on is your bas actually plugged in or were you miming too? :)[/quote]

Pff, behold the Samson wireless bug hanging out the bottom of the bass. Actually, behold the bass itself too... sweet, n'est pas?

Just realised I posted all that above and didn't get round to making my final point - if you have to wear headwear to a gig, make it a Reaper cowl or nothing :rolleyes:

[quote name='NickH' post='624612' date='Oct 13 2009, 12:09 AM']Pff, behold the Samson wireless bug hanging out the bottom of the bass. Actually, behold the bass itself too... sweet, n'est pas?

Just realised I posted all that above and didn't get round to making my final point - if you have to wear headwear to a gig, make it a Reaper cowl or nothing :)[/quote]

har har well I play a crow black, sloe black, death's outfit black skinny upright so maybe that will work ..
Samson bug .. didn't work for me .. nicely gothic bass though ...

:) !! I never go on stage without my beanie! My main one (which is now on Lewes train tracks - long story) is a grey one with a darker grey stripee around the bottom given to me by an ex-drug addict who got it in the 70s. My other is a black one from topman - and yes, I'm wearing it now haha.