Why become a member? ×

All Sold

sk8

I've got a TC Electronic Classic bass head coming so these are now redundant.

Don't think the VT Bass needs much of an intro. In great condition with original box instructions etc. £115 inc postage seems fair.

Next up is a vintage Ibanez CP9 compressor Serial # 199924 so its an early one. Maxon made (as identified on battery cover and circuit board) These don't come up very often. Really great musical compression have really enjoyed having it on my board. Itgs got a few paint chips but works flawlessly after 20+ years! Looking for £65 inc postage.

Edited by sk8

Out of interest, are those pedals really worth all the hype that surrounds them? They don't seem to last 10 minutes when they go up for sale, but the sound samples don't get me that excited. I'd love to try one out :)

[quote name='Kev' post='623266' date='Oct 11 2009, 05:44 PM']Out of interest, are those pedals really worth all the hype that surrounds them? They don't seem to last 10 minutes when they go up for sale, but the sound samples don't get me that excited. I'd love to try one out :)[/quote]
I think it is. Ampeg in a box! Not great for mad distortion but it does what it says on the tin!

• 1 year later...