Why become a member? ×

(SOLD)

lee650

Hi Everyone
After buying a fretless i couldnt really afford and needing a high quality gigbag for my new Ken Smith, ive reluctantly decided to move this on, i bought this a few months ago and have used it on a couple of shows and it sounded great, its a CIJ 62 reissue fender precision in fiesta red, made in 2004 it features a lightweight basswood body, tinted maple neck with a very nice rosewood fingerboard, the previous owner fitted new CTS pots and jack socket (as per USA Fenders) and a kent armstrong hot vintage pickup, so has much nicer electronics than the standard Export Jap Fenders.
It has recently been set up by Phil Hartley in Bolton and has been fitted with a set of D, addario chromes flatwounds (105-50) so plays great and sounds very warm and woody, the best thing about it is the neck its a lovely comfortable C shape and perfect for little fellas like myself who find Precision necks a bit too manly :) it has a lovely grain to it and i dont have to wax too much on the quality of these japanese Fenders. The condition is very good it has a couple of dings one at the back which cant be seen and a very small one on the neck joint, it will ship with a decent gigbag.
I would like £350 including delivery, cheers everybody - LEE - THIS IS NOW SOLD!!!!!!

[attachment=34210:P3280090.JPG][attachment=34209:P3280089.JPG][attachment=34211:P3280091.JPG][attach
ment=34212:P1010022.JPG]

Please note my cameras not great (or my skills) so these pics dont do it justice, will try and get some better ones up soon, - all the best -LEE

Edited by lee650