Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jazz Bass 5 string - now SOLD

Gary Williams

[size=3][font="Georgia"]Hi fellow bass men - I need to sell this bass!

[b]Fender American Standard Jazz Bass 5 string [/b]2002 - in AS NEW condition, rarely gigged, many sessions. Natural ash body, Aero Instruments pickups, Badass bridge and white pearloid scratchplate.

I am looking for £750.00 or VERY nearest offer on this beauty.

Click [b][url="http://www.gary-williams.co.uk/bass/fender.htm"]here [/url][/b]to see pictures and some more info.

I am based down in West Sussex.

Thanks for looking!

[url="http://www.gary-williams.co.uk/bass/fender.htm"][/url]

NB: Warwick previously on this post is now Sold! Thanks Ben.

[/font][/size]

Edited by Gary Williams

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='621516' date='Oct 9 2009, 12:35 PM']Warwick Thumb 5 Hopefully mine! Just got to go pick it up! How could anyone resist that!![/quote]

Well looks like the Warwick Thumb has gone subject to Spacecowboy picking it up next week with the ££££.

Gorgeous Fender American Standard Jazz Bass 5 string anyone? Natural Ash body, white pearloid scratchplate, Badass bridge, Aero Instruments pickups.

Edited by Gary Williams

Massive bump for this post!

Bought the Warwick Thumb off Gary today! Fantastic Bass Player and Genuinely nice guy! someone buy that Jazz! Its Gorgeous!!!!!!

Thanks again mate, i have that practice in just over an hour so i'll be giving the Thumb its first run through!

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='626192' date='Oct 14 2009, 05:03 PM']Massive bump for this post!

Bought the Warwick Thumb off Gary today! Fantastic Bass Player and Genuinely nice guy! someone buy that Jazz! Its Gorgeous!!!!!!

Thanks again mate, i have that practice in just over an hour so i'll be giving the Thumb its first run through![/quote]

Thanks Ben!

Jazz now dropped down to £750 or very nearest offer.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Gary Williams' post='637157' date='Oct 26 2009, 06:26 PM']This Jazz 5 is now sold. Thanks for all the interest in it and thanks to Nik for buying it![/quote]
Thanks Gary - pleasure to meet you and it's a fabulous bass! Just what I was looking for...