Why become a member? ×

Various Basses For Sale - Feeler Ahoy!

bassatnight

Fellow Bass Heads,

After shelling out a lot of dosh recently its time to recoup; the following are for sale: Prices and more detailed pics to follow:

1) Lakland 44-01 Natural Ash finish - This Bass is totally brand new and never played, bought just one month ago. Includes Lakland Gig bag.

2) Black Fender Jazz (Mexico) 02/03

3) Overwater Perception Deluxe 4 Natural finish. Inludes case.

I shall seperate them and take some pics later today, prices will also be attached.

Two of the basses are included in this recent picture:

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='619541' date='Oct 7 2009, 01:20 PM']Fellow Bass Heads,

After shelling out a lot of dosh recently its time to recoup; the following are for sale: Prices and more detailed pics to follow:

1) Lakland 44-01 Natural Ash finish - This Bass is totally brand new and never played, bought just one month ago. Includes Lakland Gig bag.

2) Black Fender Jazz (Mexico) 02/03

3) Overwater Perception Deluxe 4 Natural finish. Inludes case.

I shall seperate them and take some pics later today, prices will also be attached.

Two of the basses are included in this recent picture:[/quote]

you got any pic of the black jazz bass and a price

Lance

[quote name='bassatnight' post='619576' date='Oct 7 2009, 02:06 PM']Sorry the Sadowsky is not for sale! unless you have £1200 to get rid off! Its the best Jazz I have ever played! :)[/quote]

If you do ever decide to sell the Sadowsky please let me know .. I'm looking for an exceptionally good black/maple jazz

Its not a seller, sorry. I just can't fault it.

Sadowsky's really are worth the money in my opinion.

[quote name='ikay' post='619649' date='Oct 7 2009, 03:20 PM']If you do ever decide to sell the Sadowsky please let me know .. I'm looking for an exceptionally good black/maple jazz[/quote]

I'll be sticking up better pics of the basses tonight, but as you asked, the Lakland is £600 and the Jazz will be £375.

[quote name='pal1972' post='619651' date='Oct 7 2009, 03:22 PM']how much for the lackie and the jazz?? are you looking at straight sales or trades??[/quote]

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='619576' date='Oct 7 2009, 02:06 PM']Sorry the Sadowsky is not for sale! unless you have £1200 to get rid off! Its the best Jazz I have ever played! :)[/quote]
+1 for that, I had a 1969 Fender and my metro is far better IMHO. Tho Id still like an early jazz and an early P for that matter and...................

Hi Lance,

I couldn't fit them all in the picture, I have a few more to put up, bear with me and I'll try to get the pics done today.

Cheers,

Steve.

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='620125' date='Oct 7 2009, 11:44 PM']hello im confused sorry where is the fender black jazz bass in the photo cause i only see the marcus miller jazz sig

Lance

PS it doesnt take alot to confuse me lol[/quote]