Why become a member? ×

PRS Mira NOW SOLD

2008 PRS Mira guitar and hardcase.

Not really sure why I bought this, as I dont play much guitar, but I really liked the colour! It has sat in its case ever since, so is totally mint. Its not the cheaper "X" version, its the original model, with the coil tap switch, and really sounds and plays superb.

They retail at about £1,400, discount at about £1,150, and I would like £845 please.

Cheers,

Bob

[attachment=34111:prs_005.jpg]

Now sold thanks.

Edited by bobpalt

If that's from World Guitars in Stonehouse, I've played it and nearly bought it myself. Fabulous instrument, as are all PRS guitars. These MIRAs are ridiculously versatile and difficult to put down. :)

[quote name='chiron-UTS' post='622859' date='Oct 11 2009, 02:10 AM']My friend almost bought one for 999 so he may be interested...
I'll get back to you ! =]

Chiron[/quote]

Thanks Chiron. I look forward to hearing from you.

Its not the one from World Guitars, but its identical, and if I could play the guitar, No way would I be selling it!
Cheers,

Bob

[quote name='chiron-UTS' post='623984' date='Oct 12 2009, 02:05 PM']Sorry mate, turns out he just forked out on an Orange Rocker 30 and 2x12 cab !

He's a bit too skint...

Good luck with the sale though, its a beauty and the guitarist from all time low uses one too.

Chiron[/quote]

Thanks for trying Chiron.

Anyone else out there after a brilliant guitar at a good price?

Bob