Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**

Le Chat Noir

For sale: Ashdown ABM EVO-III 500w head. Cabs no longer for sale!

In fairly good condition, few minor scuffs and such. The head has never had any technical problems at all, I've actually played about 200 gigs with it! They're around the 600GBP mark new, so I think something around 350GBP is a fair price.

Edited by Le Chat Noir

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='stevie' post='708792' date='Jan 11 2010, 01:30 PM']I'm sure this rig is stunning, but I suspect you would be more successful reinstalling the original drivers and selling everything separately. Not everyone is going to appreciate what you've done here.[/quote]

A fair suggestion, thanks for your input... I'm happy in principle to reinstall the drivers for the 410T, however, the 115 driver blew - seems a common issue as I've noticed a few other ABM stacks like mine with aftermarket 15 inchers!

If anyone is interested in any parts of the rig, either 'restored to factory' settings or otherwise, drop me a line! :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='whimsy23' post='718635' date='Jan 20 2010, 12:42 AM']Identical rig to mine (drivers excluded). Not overly keen on the cabs, but the head is fantastic :)[/quote]

Ironically, I'm now thinking of keeping the cabs but selling the head! Got an Orange Terror bass and it sounds fantastic through these cabs!

• 1 month later...