Why become a member? ×

GONE - MarkBass 106HF - Lightweight 6 x 10 - GONE

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='671378' date='Dec 1 2009, 06:19 PM']Right people, this is going to gut me, but I need the money now ....

bump down to £650! find a cab this awesome for that price.... Silly money.

someone take this before I realise I'm mental...[/quote]

Again, if someone would take my orange cabs!

BTW how would this be with a LMII head? not sure about the 6ohm thing, just used to 4 and 8

[quote name='lojo' post='671561' date='Dec 1 2009, 09:12 PM']Again, if someone would take my orange cabs!

BTW how would this be with a LMII head? not sure about the 6ohm thing, just used to 4 and 8[/quote]

would be fine mate, if a head can do 4 or 8 ohms then 6 is fine. Sounds closer to putting it in a 4 ohm cab though than an 8. 6 ohm is an odd breed but have had nothing but awesome sound out of each head i have tried through it. 1200w gives you plenty of headroom too!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Crikey!' post='682247' date='Dec 12 2009, 03:45 PM']id love this, but i have no money and my whole rig is barely worth what you're asking. Just cant afford it... shame.[/quote]

I'd take the SYB and ODB as a small down payment :-)

Your ABM is not to be scoffed at though bud. Nice gear!

Having just failed to sell two of my basses on ebay, I'm tempted to say that the time of year was probably a factor in you not selling your cab! Had I sold my basses I might have been back onto you for the 106HF!!

Still, I though my offer was fair.... :)

[quote name='Conan' post='684084' date='Dec 14 2009, 03:28 PM']Having just failed to sell two of my basses on ebay, I'm tempted to say that the time of year was probably a factor in you not selling your cab! Had I sold my basses I might have been back onto you for the 106HF!!

Still, I though my offer was fair.... :)[/quote]

Hey dude, sucks about the basses! Your offer was certainly of interest, but I couldn't see me making the money on the 5 string. You will no doubt prove me wrong and sell it for a bucket load in the new year! ;-)

Cheers for the interest though!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='663062' date='Nov 23 2009, 07:27 PM']It clearly must be the wrong time... But then im not selling it for what its worth! Im asking silly money as I need to pay for something else. will take £400 and a reasonably priced 5 string I cam use as a backup bass....[/quote]

Is it still available? Call me 07882442423 my name is michael

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='683056' date='Dec 13 2009, 03:12 PM']I'd take the SYB and ODB as a small down payment :-)

Your ABM is not to be scoffed at though bud. Nice gear![/quote]

cheers, its lovely. but my band are weak. they'd love a nice bit of markbass.

ahh id offer you the pedals if i didnt need them.. :)

im looking to trade for another distortion though if you have one?

[quote name='Michael Williams' post='687946' date='Dec 18 2009, 02:34 AM']Is it still available? Call me 07882442423 my name is michael[/quote]

PM sent... I replied to a similar add once before and was charged £10 for the call... :-)

[quote name='Crikey!' post='687952' date='Dec 18 2009, 03:30 AM']cheers, its lovely. but my band are weak. they'd love a nice bit of markbass.

ahh id offer you the pedals if i didnt need them.. :)

im looking to trade for another distortion though if you have one?[/quote]

No worries dude. I may have a EHX Bass Blogger coming up but am undecided at the mo. Will let you know!

Shep

You STILL got this Shep? Jeez... thought someone would have ripped this out of your grasp by now at that price! Can even get a new 2x10 traveller for under £650!!!!

People, I've got the HR version which rocks, but Shep's is front ported and pushes more air than an Ampeg Fridge!! Buy it or regret it!!

I know, I know... Still here crazy! Right, here is the score...

The cab was listed in eBay until today and as it has not sold I will not be relisting it.

I will take the full asking of £650 and not a penny less, no part ex, no trades. That's more than a fair price and one I'm not shifting on. If no one comes up with the £650 then this cab will be going to Mike_SuperThursday first thing in the new year in a deal which suits us both enough to make it work.

Basically if you are considering this cab still, you have very little time to strike.

Shep

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='689810' date='Dec 20 2009, 03:12 PM']shep YOU NEED TO KEEP IT, you will regret selling.[/quote]

I can't mate. It's just too big for a man living on the 9th floor and I'm not touring or playing big gigs so this needs to go to a good home. I have a Barefaced T'Double Midget on the way which will be plenty loud enough for anything I see myself doing in the near future, and is far more realistic for where I live.

Me and Mike have a deal worked out that suits us both if I don't get the asking price in the next few days. All good!

Good to hear that you've got something sorted. Your cab sounds fantastic and would suit me down to the ground, but a round trip from newcastle to collect it would add another fifty or sixty quid to the price in fuel, and a whole day's travel :lol:

Ebay seems really sluggish at the moment - which is another reason I can't offer you what you want, as my two basses didn't even reach their reserve prices :rolleyes: and I just don't have £650 hanging around at the mo...

Another "deal of the century" slips through my fingers!! :)

[quote name='Conan' post='689877' date='Dec 20 2009, 04:28 PM']Good to hear that you've got something sorted. Your cab sounds fantastic and would suit me down to the ground, but a round trip from newcastle to collect it would add another fifty or sixty quid to the price in fuel, and a whole day's travel :lol:

Ebay seems really sluggish at the moment - which is another reason I can't offer you what you want, as my two basses didn't even reach their reserve prices :rolleyes: and I just don't have £650 hanging around at the mo...

Another "deal of the century" slips through my fingers!! :)[/quote]

No worries dude, and I totally understand the journey... Given the weather at the mo it makes that part even worse!

I have had a few deal of the century's fall through recently as well... It must be the season for it! :-)