Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry Clarky.......

Beedster

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='614419' date='Oct 2 2009, 12:22 AM']Couldn't you just move in together and share all the basses and amps?

Simple really. No need to thank me.[/quote]
Cool - and Chris could deal with my hormonal 14 year-old daughter and stay-out 17 year-old son too :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='614467' date='Oct 2 2009, 07:46 AM']Cool - and Chris could deal with my hormonal 14 year-old daughter and stay-out 17 year-old son too :lol:[/quote]

Nothing compared to life with Mrs Beedster mate, she's hormonal and stay out in one package :)

Right, back on track. In case anyone had forgotten (or not realised) there's a bass for sale here. £675, high quality combo or kayak needed :rolleyes:

Chris

Edited by Beedster

Wow! That's it! The answer is blindingly OBVIOUS!!!

Get a separate Man flat mid way between your family homes with all your bass gear, and the Kayak.
Live together there in a Monkees way, share gigs and gear, pop home now and then to yell at the teenagers, get yelled at by the other half, give them all your money and do their washing, then back to the Monkee house.

Perfect!

Wow look! Pete Tork's "playing" a pre-cbs Jazz bass!

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='Beedster' post='614546' date='Oct 2 2009, 09:36 AM']Jazz Bass (remember that) now sold pending, but don't let that stop the Beedster/Clarky co-habiting hilarity :)[/quote]
that was swift work

So when shall we tell them, from the comfort of our man flat, about the terrible neck dive, the bent machine heads and the warped neck? Only kidding :rolleyes:

Some lucky swine has a great bass heading their way