Why become a member? ×

My Yamaha Attitude LTD II special edition (25th anniversary) has arrived!!! NOW WITH PICS!

AttitudeCastle

That's got to be a cool bass.

20th anniversary. Now I feel really old. I remember trying one when they first came out at a Yamaha store in Central London. Being a big Billy Sheehan fan, I really wanted to like it but the neck was like a big tree chopped in half with frets added! It was way too thick for me to play.

Still think they look great though :)

Really wanted to see some pics, so I googled "Yamaha Attitude 20th Anniversary"

The first 2 page links are;

1) What I presume to be your good self posting on TB to the same effect
2) This page

So I clicked on "images"

And got [i]my own [/i]Purple 10th Anniversary up as the first pic !! :)
Looking forward to seeing it. Nice choice.

[quote name='7string' post='612702' date='Sep 30 2009, 01:23 AM']That's got to be a cool bass.

20th anniversary. Now I feel really old. I remember trying one when they first came out at a Yamaha store in Central London. Being a big Billy Sheehan fan, I really wanted to like it but the neck was like a big tree chopped in half with frets added! It was way too thick for me to play.

Still think they look great though :)[/quote]

yay! thanks!

lol, after playing this i LOVED the fat neck, always have you see, i played a late 60's P-bass and was plaing a 2009 in a shop today and the girl at the counter almost had a heart attack when i said it was too thin and too skinny :rolleyes:

Jesus they are small pictures at 160x120, about a thousand pixels short on both the dimensions, which is made worse considering the Photobucket account is set to Private and requires a password to log in. :facepalm:

Edited by Buzz

[quote name='Buzz' post='615031' date='Oct 2 2009, 05:52 PM']Jesus they are small pictures at 160x120, about a thousand pixels short on both the dimensions, which is made worse considering the Photobucket account is set to Private and requires a password to log in. :facepalm:[/quote]

I don't know how to change the size of the photos on here =S and my photobucket account isn't set to private,

check again

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='615168' date='Oct 2 2009, 07:57 PM']I don't know how to change the size of the photos on here =S and my photobucket account isn't set to private,

check again[/quote]
Did you get the upload details from photobucket by rightclicking on the thumbnails? That'll do it.

And honest to god Photobucket earlier was saying your account was private and I needed a password to enter.

It's a nice looking bass though, colour is great and oddly, that case looks really plush.