Why become a member? ×

Squire MB5 5 String

Dubs

I bought this a while ago as an intro to 5 string playing and it has been great for that purpose, but for financial reasons the time has come to move it on.

The bass has a very clean and modern sound to it, almost something between a Jazz and Precision, and it feels great to play. As a 4 string player, the neck felt naturally comfortable almost straight away and it didn’t take long to get used to playing slightly differently to optimise the low B.

The bass itself is in a good condition with a couple of minor marks and dings on the back. It’s finished in a sparkle black colour with a rosewood board.

I’m asking[b] £75 [/b]for this collected. I’d rather not post due to the fact that it doesn’t come with any kind of case, but if the buyer is willing to pay expenses I may be able to source sufficient packaging as a last resort.

EDIT - The bass can be collected from Portsmouth or I may be able to meet within 10 miles or so - I'm not really up for an epic adventure to Glasgow for a £75 bass :)

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='Delberthot' post='612176' date='Sep 29 2009, 04:50 PM']I take it Edinburgh would be fine though? :)[/quote]

No :rolleyes: You're more than welcome to make the 800ish mile round trip though, I'll even make you a cuppa :lol:

Edited by benwhiteuk

...of interest i have done Newcastle to Portsmouth and back again in a day that was seriously not fun............... and i don't even want to imagine what that would have been like if i was going to Scotland!

Of further note Ben! why didn't you come to my bands gig at Portsmouth uni on Monday! seriously un impressed! Ha!

thats the end of my none thread related banter...

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='613346' date='Sep 30 2009, 10:04 PM']...of interest i have done Newcastle to Portsmouth and back again in a day that was seriously not fun............... and i don't even want to imagine what that would have been like if i was going to Scotland!

Of further note Ben! why didn't you come to my bands gig at Portsmouth uni on Monday! seriously un impressed! Ha!

thats the end of my none thread related banter...[/quote]

Ah man, if I knew you were playing then I would have definitely come down - I've not been working this week and it's been a real pain in the arse finding things to do :)

• 4 weeks later...