Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

4 candles

Howdy all, I mentioned before that Ive just ordered something custom and so I need to sell my current 3 basses to fund my dream.

For sale is an all original 1973 jazz in excellent condition missing only the ohsc and neck chrome guard. A few dings as to be expected. Finished in mocha brown with maple neck with traditional block inlays. this has been stored away for some time as I have always been scared to take it out of the house. Needs must so am looking for £1200 or sensible offers.

If you are in the area then you are welcome to pop in for polite conversation and some very strong coffee, If you fancy a go on the bass then that will be possible also. Let me know if you require any furtur pics or info

warmest regards

Mark

[attachment=33283:fend73jaz_002.jpg]
[attachment=33284:fend73jaz_003.jpg]
[attachment=33285:fend73jaz_004.jpg]
[attachment=33287:fend73jaz_005.jpg]

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='Hiperi0n' post='607419' date='Sep 24 2009, 09:32 AM']I'll take it...Pm sent :)[/quote]

PM received, however as you are not the first person to offer the asking price it is only fair that I give first refusal on a first come basis. If for any reason the deal should fall through then If you are still interested I will contact you.

Regards

Mark

• 2 weeks later...