Why become a member? ×

Matamp GT200 vs. Hiwatt custom 200?

Anders

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='608685' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:21 PM']You lie I want to see the itemised phone bill :)[/quote]
Perhaps he was bothered by my slow talking and thick Swedish accent :rolleyes:
Nah,i don't know.I actually want to slow him down as little as possible and maybe get the amp a bit quicker.Damn,i can't get it out of my head,what's it going to sound like,what's it going to sound like, over and over again.Still waiting for the magic email:your amp is shipped.

[quote name='TheButler' post='608680' date='Sep 25 2009, 03:16 PM']I kinda fancy 2 gt200's but in one enclosure...not sure if that would make it a gt400 haha. I do have a lot of guitard to fight with, but I'm sure even one solitary gt200 could cope with a couple of AD-30's...[/quote]
they're making a gt400 for a chap atm, so i'm sure they'll make you one if you ask! The transformers on it are a thing of beauty!

[quote name='umph' post='608958' date='Sep 26 2009, 01:30 AM']they're making a gt400 for a chap atm, so i'm sure they'll make you one if you ask! The transformers on it are a thing of beauty![/quote]

Well then i think thats that sorted... Now, money. I guess i won't be seeing much change from a couple of grand. I think a phone call is in order, but you lot have put me off... it sounds like an aging process.

[quote name='TheButler' post='609163' date='Sep 26 2009, 12:27 PM']Well then i think thats that sorted... Now, money. I guess i won't be seeing much change from a couple of grand. I think a phone call is in order, but you lot have put me off... it sounds like an aging process.[/quote]

I shouldn't get too excited about the 400 just yet if I were you... he won't sell anything until he knows it's bulletproof and the last time I spoke to Howard about it they were still trying different transformers. Besides how much volume do you bloody want lol, my 200 is capable of making my ears ring for 24 hours after a good rehearsal.