Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Early/Mid 90's Ibanez SR505 up for trade/sale @ £200 WITHDRAWN

markdavid

NOW WITHDRAWN , HAVE RECENTLY FALLEN BACK IN LOVE WITH THIS BASS

Bass up for trade , I like this Bass a lot (and will probably have some regret about parting with it) but I am after something a bit more traditional. Bass is an Ibanez SR505 with 2 band eq , is one of the earlier models (95 i believe) and sounds awesome , is a nice player as well. My tastes are quite traditional and I am mostly into P basses and Jazz basses , if you fancy a trade let me know what you got and hopefully we can arrange something.

Mark

Edited by markdavid

• 5 weeks later...

OK , putting this up for trade , am looking to trade this bass, is a nice bass but am after something a bit more old school, if anybody interested, let me know what you got , you can see by my gas list on my profile my tastes are quite traditional.

Edited by markdavid

[quote name='JayC' post='628899' date='Oct 17 2009, 06:01 PM']You definitely not up for selling it? Not sure how much they go for, but they're £450 new I think[/quote]

Hi , this is an older SR505 (1995 i believe) with 2 band eq (newer ones have 3 band) so im not sure what this would be worth , im not against selling, just not sure what they are worth

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='633482' date='Oct 22 2009, 03:07 PM']If I didn't already have one, I'd be up for it. They are a real grown-up bass and one day I'd like a 4 and a 6 string SR to get the set.[/quote]

Would love to, but Liverpool - Croyden = a no go for me :)

I'd be willing to pay postage, but collection only, so never mind! Good deal