Why become a member? ×

Sex on Fire

Doddy

[quote name='Les' post='601203' date='Sep 17 2009, 12:16 PM']Glad thats settled. It's the bloody drummer, isn't it ?[/quote]

Hmm, Im not the best drummer in the world, but I really cant see why that intro would be hard. All you are doing is missing a snare beat for the first few bars before the song kicks in and replacing it with an accented hihat.

Haven't got time now as off to a wedding, but Im gonna try playing it later on me drums, as Im doing it spot on "air drumming" on the first listen.

Will try the bass too if I can find the tab. (Yes I know I need to learn to read music)

Unfortunately I have to play this at most wedding as we get asked for it a lot.

Playing in a wedding band means that we have to play abba, Erasure, take that etc but nothing is as bad as having to play this pish.

Thankfully we get to play something with balls after it like Town called malice or Chelsea Dagger.

I can't listen to the song if someone is playing it and literally have to leave the room cos the guy singing sounds like someone strangling a bag of cats.

Strange this is that I used to do Molly's Chamber and another one of theirs and they were actually quite good but don't know if its because the singer's started singing higher that he has all the appeal of someone singing whilst pished listening to music through headphones.